Breda Fowl thread

so I ended up with 9 total 2 I hope isn't gonna end up with spraddle leg there walking funny anyway 7 are really healthy so basically a 50% hatch rate 4 more would of hatched but died during development if I had to guess they probably died the day the electricity went out overall the best hatch iv had on shipped eggs

Congrats! If it's spraddle leg a Band-Aid to hold the two legs closer together should help when this young. So glad you got through the power failure crisis with some chicks hatched!

Photos plz when you catch your breath!

Got more pics of the new Blue juvies today in front of a floor mirror -- mirror tells them that is THEIR spot:

Kaylah has her long tail intact while Tova lost her tail feathers before I got her so she has new pin feathers on her rump

Breda have such LONG tails, don't they?

This was an accidental shot of Kaylah flapping her wings

Curious to see what the yellow and black one end up looking like all the rest are black and white but this one has the yellow

It's a split to black one from the mottled group per RFR, I sent her pics and she said this one was a split to black -Dark chick is the split...will show solid black but will throw 50% mottled. From my only Greenfire hen.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom