Breda Fowl thread

If you can come to San Francisco I have several to give away!

I would totally drive to San Francisco BUT we're currently at capacity chicken-wise (hubby's opinion, not mine, lol, and I'm trying to respect that so he continues to be forgiving of my chicken math). I hope you find great homes for them though!
1f600.png

anybody have any suggestions on where to sell Breda fowl I have way too many roosters I got two black ones I need to sell what websites do you Guys normally sell yalls on

anybody have any suggestions on where to sell Breda fowl I have way too many roosters I got two black ones I need to sell what websites do you Guys normally sell yalls on

Rooster that is true regardless of breed. I always have extra roos. I have a freezer full of birds. I don't like butchering and often just donate roosters to people who want them. I sell some of the bigger breeds for butchering as well. I have resorted to making dog food out of some of the smaller breeds. My attitude is that they are being used for a good cause and I thank every one for their contribution.

Rooster that is true regardless of breed. I always have extra roos. I have a freezer full of birds. I don't like butchering and often just donate roosters to people who want them. I sell some of the bigger breeds for butchering as well. I have resorted to making dog food out of some of the smaller breeds. My attitude is that they are being used for a good cause and I thank every one for their contribution.

Yeah i just get attached and have so much money in them in feed I don't like butchering the extra Roos I hope I can find someone wanting to buy him local most of the time I don't get anything for them

I usually just give them to people local that have laying hens that wants a rooster to just look at

Rooster my eggs are from rfr mottled , yours are too right?
I can't wait to see what hatches out of yours

I give all my roos to a girl for free, the nice ones she keeps, the nasty ones she eats, the others she sells.

I have one roo now and will grow out the Breda roos to keep the nicest one then sell the rest. I can't butcher them ad I'm a wimp lol

Rooster my eggs are from rfr mottled , yours are too right?
I can't wait to see what hatches out of yours

I give all my roos to a girl for free, the nice ones she keeps, the nasty ones she eats, the others she sells.

I have one roo now and will grow out the Breda roos to keep the nicest one then sell the rest. I can't butcher them ad I'm a wimp lol

Yeah mine are from RFR too it's weird how some are aggressive and some aint cause all of my Breda rooster are aggressive except one I hope my younger one I'm raising won't be mean

Back
Top Bottom