Breed and gender??

image.jpg
They sure look like Red Sexlink Pullets to me. Here's a pic of my girls when they were a little bit older then yours. (Of course the black girls are Black Australorps)

Hi,

Both of them seem to have all their feathers now, and they're starting to make 'grown up' noises.

They're really friendly with each other and don't fight over food and snuggle up together at night. They're incredibly quiet though, I expected more noise from chickens. Is that normal?

I've attached some pictures of them again, they're almost 2 months old now, I was just wondering if it's still too early to tell for certain?
IMG_7659.JPG
IMG_7659.JPG
IMG_7662.JPG

they both look like pullets and they both look like my Golden Comets. However, I am no expert on chickens!

edited to add photos

here are my 2 goldens the day I brought them home. I have no idea how old they were at this time.

April-8-2017.jpg

here is one of them just one month later
May-9-2017.jpg

this is one month after that one
Layla.jpeg

and here we are as of last week. Look how different they have become since I brought them home. Turned out to be very beautiful I think
June-25-2017.jpg

Last edited:
Hi,

Both of them seem to have all their feathers now, and they're starting to make 'grown up' noises.

They're really friendly with each other and don't fight over food and snuggle up together at night. They're incredibly quiet though, I expected more noise from chickens. Is that normal?

I've attached some pictures of them again, they're almost 2 months old now, I was just wondering if it's still too early to tell for certain?View attachment 1062354View attachment 1062354 View attachment 1062355
Red sex link pullets

Back
Top Bottom