Breed and sex help please

tarawebb28

Hatching
Aug 2, 2021
Hello, I have adopted this baby from a neighbors daughter. We are thinking it’s about 6-7 weeks old but I was hoping for help sexing and identifying the breed. They asked me to take it (it was alone in a sun room with adult feed and other non ideal living conditions.) I have proper chick supplies on the way. I did not realize how young it was. I suspect it may be a Roo but am unsure.

Attachments

• IMG_0993.jpeg
    IMG_0993.jpeg
    390.9 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_0991.jpeg
    IMG_0991.jpeg
    415.1 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0990.jpeg
    IMG_0990.jpeg
    320.8 KB · Views: 15
Really need a clear shot or two of its comb to guess its gender. I am thinking pullet. It is a mixed breed, probably with some Silkie in it due to the crest.
I will get a better picture later but I can’t even see a comb at this point. It does look like it has spurs growing but again I am not sure

Hello, I have adopted this baby from a neighbors daughter. We are thinking it’s about 6-7 weeks old but I was hoping for help sexing and identifying the breed. They asked me to take it (it was alone in a sun room with adult feed and other non ideal living conditions.) I have proper chick supplies on the way. I did not realize how young it was. I suspect it may be a Roo but am unsure.

Attachments

• IMG_0998.jpeg
    IMG_0998.jpeg
    495.4 KB · Views: 8

Back
Top Bottom