Breed guesses for my mix of bantams? 3 weeks old. Easter Egger, possible Cochin? D'uccle?

gentlyinflux

In the Brooder
May 24, 2021
Hello! This is my first post here, so I hope I am doing things correctly.

I have a group of 6 bantams of various breeds that are all about 3 weeks old.
Any guesses on which breeds/colors I have ended up with? I am so curious! :)
The white bird should be an Easter Egger female but that is the only one I have any confirmation for.
I welcome sexing guesses, but I know they are a bit young for that currently.

I am trying to attach a zip file with videos of each bird. I'm excited to hear your thoughts!

EDIT: I have uploaded to Youtube :)
Bantam Video

-Kathleen

Last edited:
Hello! This is my first post here, so I hope I am doing things correctly.

I have a group of 6 bantams of various breeds that are all about 3 weeks old.
Any guesses on which breeds/colors I have ended up with? I am so curious! :)
The white bird should be an Easter Egger female but that is the only one I have any confirmation for.
I welcome sexing guesses, but I know they are a bit young for that currently.

I am trying to attach a zip file with videos of each bird. I'm excited to hear your thoughts!

-Kathleen
Welcome1 Your zip files didnt come through. The easiest way to add a picture here is to click on th "Attach files" buton, below, and select the actual picture, not a zip file. You can add multiple pictures withouthaving to zip them. Good Luck!

Welcome1 Your zip files didnt come through. The easiest way to add a picture here is to click on th "Attach files" buton, below, and select the actual picture, not a zip file. You can add multiple pictures withouthaving to zip them. Good Luck!
Thank you!! I have uploaded to YouTube instead and that appears to have worked :)

1st is a barred bantam Cochin, then you have a bantam EE, MF d'Uccle, bantam EE, bantam EE, bantam EE, and a partridge bantam Cochin.

1st is a barred bantam Cochin, then you have a bantam EE, MF d'Uccle, bantam EE, bantam EE, bantam EE, and a partridge bantam Cochin.
Thank you so much, I appreciate it! Anyone make you suspicious of being a cockerel? I know it's early but I am trying to guess nonstop haha I am so curious.

Back
Top Bottom