Breeders in/around Sacramento, CA?

If anybody has 8-14 week old pullets of the following breeds in or around Sacramento do let me know! Looking for LF.

Buff Brahma
True Ameraucana
Well patterned/colored Wyandottes (SL, GL, BLR)
Welsummer
Rhode Island Red
Plymouth Rock (white, buff, any color besides Barred)

If anybody ever has any of the above breeds, let me know! Looking for 8-14 week old pullets and will also post in WTB auction area.

Hi Ryan,

I am the Director of a Sacramento Preschool. We are looking to raise some ducks from egg to adult as part of our spring program. Would it be possible to purchase some (a dozen or less) fertilized Cayuga Duck eggs from you? And if so, what would the price be?

Sincerely,

Shelly Saldana

Shelly, this is a pretty old thread, from 2010. I would suggest you send a private message to Ryan if you need a quick response.

And I just got your voicemail from the Amy/Bradshaw Feed referral - I am that "Linda" - my Cayugas have just started to lay and I do not yet trust the fertility of the two whole duck eggs I've found in the yard, so far.

Good luck! And welcome to BYC, too!!!

I'm in Auburn and having been raising chickens for less than a year. I'm looking for a few new pullets to join my flock of 9. Not interested in all the fuss of roos and babychicks, I'd still like to increase my little brood. Please let me know if you're still around and have some happy hens to go.
Thanks!

i live in loma rica (near marysville), and i raise ganoi, shamo, and thai. i am currently looking for some ko shamo. also so forgot to say my wife has layers and mixed bantams.

I'm in the Auburn area and looking for 2 black silkies under the age of 6 months. If you have any available, please let me know. I currently have a flock of 7 and one rooster. They free range several hours a day and have a safe pen for the night hours.

Thanks !

Hey Morgan! I'm near Sac, in Auburn. If your lookin for chickens, let me know what breed, I prolly have a few of what your lookin for!

I have Silkies, frizzles, Jersey Giants, Rhode Island reds, EE's, Barred Rocks, Australorps, Mixed mutts (but I do know the parentage of them) Blue Andalusians, and a few more I cant remember,LOL! I'm a chronic chick buyer who just HAS to have 2 of every breed, but my passion is my Jersey Giants. I'm in the very early stages of creating my own personal line (not really a breeding program, I just LOVE them!) I am looking to slim down my flock so I can focus on my JG's. Let me know if there is any particular breed you want and I'll let you know if I have any for sale. Btw, all the chickens I have for sale are out in the coop, minimum 8 weeks up to 13 weeks.
Hi Morgan and Suzettex5!
We just started with chickens ourselves, but started in a big way with Jersey Giants-- 19 chicks so far-- so should have some available by next year if you are interested--
Suzettex5 I was wondering if you wanted to trade Roosters or something in the future (I dont want to get my flock too inbred-- although 4 of my chicks are from a different source, straight run, the other 15 are sexed pullets from a hatchery)....
Just let me know, good to see so many chicken enthusiasts in our area, we should have a chicken meetup out this way-- we are in Nevada City!

I live in south sacramento by elk grove. I raise ko shamo, Thai chickens, red jungle fowl, and Modern game bantam.

Hi, I'm looking for bantams. I live in Placerville, CA near you. You said you may have some for sale. I'm looking for 3 birds, pullets, 8 - 13 weeks is good. If you have any please let me know the breeds and if it would be possible to buy any. Thank you.

I like the Millie Fleur d'uccle bearded and other breeds.

Back
Top Bottom