Breeding buffs and whites is the ratio, got my answer

shay20

Shay's Flock of Fun
11 Years
Jul 31, 2008
in the wild, Mass
I am thinking on putting my buffs and white cochin bantams together in the same pen, I belive the ratio is 50% whites and 50% buffs, am I right? Or will the whites end up qith buff laceings as they get older?

Last edited:
I am thinking on putting my buffs and white cochin bantams together in the same pen, I belive the ratio is 50% whites and 50% buffs, am I right? Or will the whites end up qith buff laceings as they get older?
if you mate buff with with you will NOT end up with 50% buff and 50% whites, it just does not work that way...

Quote: ditto; what Marvin said. White is unpredictable; no telling WHAT you will end up with. Except probably NOT purple spots and green stripes on a pink background.
wink.png

Thanks guys, o want tp put them in the same pen, but I dont want to ruin my white frizzles,, the barred buffs I had them seperate and there offspring came out 3 whites and 1 buff.
Ok if I end up with pink spots and purple lines holy crap would that be ching ching lol

Thanks guys, o want tp put them in the same pen, but I dont want to ruin my white frizzles,, the barred buffs I had them seperate and there offspring came out 3 whites and 1 buff.
Ok if I end up with pink spots and purple lines holy crap would that be ching ching lol
Marvin REALLY wants a bright pink chicken
big_smile.png
Since he stepped in to comment, I gave my silly answer. Still working on the project--not quite there, but getting closer
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom