BREEDING FOR PRODUCTION...EGGS AND OR MEAT.

I was told $400 for a good pure roo yikes!!!
Since then the price through GreenFire went from $3,000 a year to $200 a chick. I was going to buy, and still might cemani redleghorn cross eggs at $20 each. I recently saw pure cemani hatching eggs on the auction thread for $120 for six, shipping included. I can pick up the crossed eggs though and not worry about the shipping. Hatching eggs has me scared, hearing how good most people's hatches has been, and I haven't hatched myself yet. Maybe I can talk him into hatching them for me....
Edited to add your probably right about prices not coming down everywhere, GFF is probably sold out, and nobody is going to drop their price to much if they are still selling.

I'm sorry, can you explain the lure of black chicken? Better taste? WHAT?

I pretty much blew this off the first couple of times you mentioned it. Then one time I tried it. Yes, it works. I keep it by my bedside now. Thanks.
smile.png

You and everyone else!
gig.gif
I'm betting some on here who read that snorted and dismissed it out of hand. Some STILL won't try it but continue to complain of pain. I think most folks tend to poo poo something that seems so simple as not being strong enough to address the kind of pain THEY have....most have tried some heavy hitting drugs and sometimes even those don't work, but I have some pretty stiff pain going on nowadays and I wouldn't even recommend it if it didn't knock it down to size.

You'll be needing that again any day now, won't you? I'm hoping it all goes well and you have a swift recovery, Miss Linda!
hugs.gif

A Sumatra might be a much cheaper and quicker alternative. Although I'm not sure how they compare in size to the Cemani? I would think that they're bigger than Silkies though. I have a pair of pullet chicks coming in a couple of weeks and I may just try the Langshan x Sumatra cross this fall.

You and everyone else!
gig.gif
I'm betting some on here who read that snorted and dismissed it out of hand. Some STILL won't try it but continue to complain of pain. I think most folks tend to poo poo something that seems so simple as not being strong enough to address the kind of pain THEY have....most have tried some heavy hitting drugs and sometimes even those don't work, but I have some pretty stiff pain going on nowadays and I wouldn't even recommend it if it didn't knock it down to size.

You'll be needing that again any day now, won't you? I'm hoping it all goes well and you have a swift recovery, Miss Linda!
hugs.gif

Okay...I'm intrigued. What exactly do you do with the castor oil?

I have seen pics of large fowl Silkies at FeatherSite, and have heard of them here and there although what I read they aren't available here in the States. One of my four breeding projects is Silkies, and I am just crazy enough to try breeding them UP in size, especially as I have a buyer for any chicks I don't want (and still don't yet have the chicks!).

Bee is this topically applied and then rubbed in?????

Yep. Some advise placing a warm, moist pack or pad over it to enhance the action but I never do that as it works just fine as is. In the horse racing industry it's been used for ages on sprains, inflammations, etc. to get horses back on the track faster. It can even draw infection from wounds. It's pretty powerful on regrowing hair(African American women often use it to regrow damaged hair or gain length on their hair), skin, scales and hooves as well....I got to see that one on my birds here. Also got to see how it worked on an old, gimpy rooster...gave him relief that lasted a long, long time.

It's thick and goopy but has no smell, taste or odor. I used it on plantar fasciitis recently and it worked quickly and lasted several days, I've used it on arthritis pain, neurological pain, herniated disc pain, etc.

Don't let the medical community hear about us using it for pain...they'll revamp it, rejuvenate the patent and start charging an arm and a leg for it.
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom