Bring your "Howdy's" here!

Ahhh, the vulture waltz!!!!
gig.gif

You may want to delay going to the fair until after tomorrow. We went last year before all of the exhibitors had brought their birds and livestock and were disappointed in how few birds were there. I think Sarah (Wileyfarm) posted something on the Michigan thread about when they take their birds.

Yeah, the poultry show is tomorrow, but Doug will have the car for work. I'll be riding my mountain bike I guess. The auction is next Saturday. We are going for the rest of the fair stuff today. My daughter wants to see the enduro race, and demolition later this week.
gig.gif

Bluemoon

Last edited:
Oh, the fair will be fun! If your weather has been anything like ours, it was a beautiful day for it! Ours starts the middle of next month and I am already looking forward to it, but that will probably be when the hot weather sets in!

The fair was fun
smile.png
The chickens were there actually. All of the animals were. We saw all of em. I even saw a friend there with her animals, so that was cool.

Then we went on a few rides. I tried funnel cake which I've never had before. ( It's dogh boys where I'm from) It is unseasonably cool this year ( not that I'm complaining) so We are glad we ent this year. We plan to go see a couple shows later this week also.

Bluemoon

Back
Top Bottom