Bring your "Howdy's" here!

Well I post alot! SO HIIIII!!!!
welcome-byc.gif
yippiechickie.gif
woot.gif
clap.gif

I too am not one of the "chosen ones"! I am sorry about your roo having to be put up on craigslist!
I woke up a little while ago to an awful smell, and thought my husband was being nasty AGAIN!! Well I have come to the sad conclusion that it is coming from my incubator!!
hit.gif
I opened it and woooo what a smell!! I kinda looked and did not see anything broken, but I really do not want to go on searching! So I came on here instead. UGH I have to go search for the culprit, and pray it does not explode on me. Lord it stinks!!!
sickbyc.gif

Pray for me guys....I'm going in!!!!!
fl.gif

Still alive...and all alone! Well I had to remove three icky eggs, and found the rotten one on the top row.(figures I started at the bottom) Good golly gee that thing was nasty! It had already exploded. Thought about waking up my hubby, but decided to "woman up" and get it myself! EWWWW!!!! My poor dogs, I was blaming them and my husband! At least I didn't wake him up to go outside to the bathroom like I did my dogs!! They sometimes have a case of the nasties and I had to cover all my bases before I "went in". I feel sick now. Gotta find some crackers!!

Last edited:
Being the shy and withdrawn person that I am I hate to read of anyone feeling ignored or left out. I don't make any claims to know it all but I am willing to help you find the answers if I don't know it. Sometimes all we really need is an affirmation that somebody heard us. I will be checking this thread daily.

Back
Top Bottom