Brinsea Eco... Good Price?

rachelpotter

Chirping
7 Years
Jan 5, 2013
I have found the Brinsea Octagon 20 ECO and a turner for $224.98.... ($161 for incubator and $61 for turner)..

Is this a good price? Does it go on sale anywhere frequently?

I'm itching to hatch!

TIA

I have found the Brinsea Octagon 20 ECO and a turner for $224.98.... ($161 for incubator and $61 for turner)..

Is this a good price? Does it go on sale anywhere frequently?

I'm itching to hatch!

TIA
Does this include shipping?
Brinsea.com has it on 'sale' for $159.99 They also have a scratch n dent turner for $55.99, but this doesn't include shipping.
Amazon has it for $239.00 with free ship...so I guess you have a pretty good deal for brand new, especially if that is with shipping.
If you are on Face Book then friend Brinsea and they run 'specials' periodically.
There is a used one on eBay that at the time of this post is currently at $105.00...
Good luck with your hunt...

Does this include shipping?
Brinsea.com has it on 'sale' for $159.99 They also have a scratch n dent turner for $55.99, but this doesn't include shipping.
Amazon has it for $239.00 with free ship...so I guess you have a pretty good deal for brand new, especially if that is with shipping.
If you are on Face Book then friend Brinsea and they run 'specials' periodically.
There is a used one on eBay that at the time of this post is currently at $105.00...
Good luck with your hunt...
Yes that includes shipping. I have only been looking for a few weeks and this was the lowest price I have found to date... but I didn't know if it was typical for them to drop below that price. *trying to be patient* .... not working out too well! lol

I have put in a question to the seller on the ebay bater... asking about age of machine and if instruction manuals were included... For the $50 difference.. the peace of mind of a new machine may be worth it.

Back
Top Bottom