Brinsea Mini Advance Incubator

I somehow misplaced the little yellow water pot guard while cleaning my Mini Advance Incubator so I found a medicine cap the exact same size and DH, aka McGyver used his tools to make slats and holes in the top. It fits perfect! Brinsea website wanted $15 for this piece ($5 + $10 shipping) :th

Can someone suggest a thermometer/hydrometer to stick in this thing? I've been looking around, but since I don't have one yet (getting ready to order), I have no idea what I can stuff in there with the eggs.

Don't know where to purchase a hydrometer but Brinsea stresses it better be a great one. I also just simply kept one side filled with at least 1/2 water until day 19 then filled both. Here's my results. 100% hatch. :)

I went ahead and ordered, should get it tomorrow! Super fast shipping there! LOL. I decided once I get it I'll take a look local and see what I can find. This will be my first hatch, so I want it to go well!

Got it already! Seems to be maintaining temp just fine going by the thermometer on the incubator itself. Still need to find a hygrometer that'll fit in that thing.

Back
Top Bottom