Brinsea mini advance vs harris nurture right 360

Brinsea advance or nurture 360

• Total voters

jus10inla

Songster
Sep 26, 2020
Louisiana
Currently i have a brinsea mini advance. Which i LOVE. SO easy to use. But i been looking at the nurture right bc of holding more eggs, and looks bigger (taller.) allowing for more maneavibility by the hatchlings while waiting on others to hatch.

i feel the brinseea does its job with the 7 eggs, but while there hatching theres not much space for them to fumble around and then stand up once hatched.

i would never incubate that many eggs but as far as usability is it any harder than the brinsea to navigate & set up?

i would never incubate that many eggs but as far as usability is it any harder than the brinsea to navigate & set up?
I have the 360, It's literally almost set it and forget it.. so easy to operate!

Seems reliable enough.. I would NOT buy it again and put mine up for sale.. I don't appreciate how the chicks/eggs are sitting above the sides if the top needs opening.. leaving to much room for accidents.

In addition, those that hatched first rolled all the eggs to the outside. When chicks hatched they were all trying to crowd the front near the light.. adding to trampling fresh chicks a BIT.. MY lighting may have heavily impacted that.. and these are just my personal MINOR gripes.. the unit works AS advertised.. There seems to be plenty of wide space.. but the heads definitely touch the top of the lid.. I should have taken pics! It IS a fantastic view!

The half degree readout change is not quite as detailed as I would like.. BUT very good it seems.

My preference is the Genesis 1588 for CLOSE to the same price.

I recently tried the janoel 12.. for half the price.. which did resolve my "accidental fall out" concern.. but not AS easy to add water.

Ya.. I said I'll NEVER need to incubate 41 eggs at a time.. :oops:

Fast forward several year later and a whole LOT of chicken math.. I had the 41 eggs.. filled weekly year round for a whole year and used two other bators for rolling hatches! :gig

Never mind those I've enabled and encouraged. You can't go wrong going bigger! :old

Happy hatching adventures! :jumpy:jumpy

ETA: I voted 360 due to size advantage.. but if given the option.. it would actually be "other", consider adding it? :)

I have both and am about to set eggs in both incubators tonight and will keep you posted. But in previous hatches I have been happy with both! :wee:jumpy

Back
Top Bottom