1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Brinsea Octagon 10 Incubator with Automatic Turner - Perfect Condition

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by rsepiphyte, Nov 13, 2011.

1. rsepiphyte

rsepiphyte Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2008
    Ky.
    To all those out there looking for another incubator i just listed my Octagon 10 with Automatic Turner for auction under "Everything Else for Sale". It is in perfect shape and works like it was new. Many, many memories associated with this incubator. I have even used it to keep premature dachshund puppies warm while they were waiting to be fed. Now i have a new Octagon 20 and may the hatching begin! Ruth :0

[​IMG]

2. rarely bored

rarely bored Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2011
    Central California
    That is sooo cute! I've not seen an Oct 10 before. Gotta ask, any pictures of the doxies in the 'bator?

I'm sure someone will scoop it up. [​IMG]

3. rsepiphyte

rsepiphyte Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 30, 2008
    Ky.
    No, i never did take pictures of the preemies in the "bator". Probably at the time i was too worried about them, but i can say the few times i used my "trusty octa-10" they all survived! Here is a picture of two siblings that did spend some time "incubating" as they were born 4 days ahead of schedule (this is a big deal in doggie gestation time) and were nearly hairless and only weighed 3.4 ounces. In this picture they are 10 days old. They are all grown up now and thriving! Ruth

[​IMG]

4. rarely bored

rarely bored Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 22, 2011
    Central California
    Extremely cute! [​IMG] Thanks for sharing.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by