Brinsea temp issue

Mustafamadan

In the Brooder
Jan 15, 2021
I have a new brinsea ova easy 100 .
This is the second time incubating , the temp was set to 37.5 C , it was fluctuating between 37.5-37.6 which is the normal (asterisk pulsing at 37.5) .
On this time incubation the temp is fluctuating 37.4 -37.5 (asterisk pulsing at 37.4 ) although the same temp is set , i know it is insignificant but iam concern about it,the room temp is the same around 25.
Please share what you expect

Here is an update.
After emailing and contacting brinsea representitives and sales, no one really addressed the issue , so i went to reset the machine to factory settings and guess what , it worked well again !. But i needed to check and calibrate it.

you are right, but knowing there is a control malfunctioning with precious eggs is concerning, especially if you owe a costly incubator !

you are right, but knowing there is a control malfunctioning with precious eggs is concerning, especially if you owe a costly incubator !
Sounds like something is/was wrong with the display.....
....or do you have a separate calibrated thermometer inside the bator?

Sounds like something is/was wrong with the display.....
....or do you have a separate calibrated thermometer inside the bator?
I used the medical mercury in glass thermometer, i used 3 of them unfortunatly one break on the ground, anyways on the center it shows 37.7 , on the periphry it reads 37.5 so i am happy with this.

Back
Top Bottom