BRM's Bunny Thread! ❤️🐰❤️

Pics
Well, Caspian got some fall offs when I put him with Mir today. She probably isn't pregnant then (snap I had 5 people on our waiting list). She never faked the pregnancy and she wouldn't let Caspian breed her all through it. I wonder if she lost the litter.

Well, Caspian got some fall offs when I put him with Mir today. She probably isn't pregnant then (snap I had 5 people on our waiting list). She never faked the pregnancy and she wouldn't let Caspian breed her all through it. I wonder if she lost the litter.
Aww that is sad for sure! Wow you have a good waiting list! How are you advertising? I’m so anxious to breed Lilly…Mir was supposed to be my fix for a little while, watching her babies haha! Good luck for this next 31 days!

Aww that is sad for sure! Wow you have a good waiting list! How are you advertising? I’m so anxious to breed Lilly…Mir was supposed to be my fix for a little while, watching her babies haha! Good luck for this next 31 days!
Didn't you say you got a book about genetics? Well, if you want you can look at this website if you want. I read some of the articles. Its called thenaturetrail.com

Back
Top Bottom