BRM's Bunny Thread! ❤️🐰❤️

Pics
Aww that is sad for sure! Wow you have a good waiting list! How are you advertising? I’m so anxious to breed Lilly…Mir was supposed to be my fix for a little while, watching her babies haha! Good luck for this next 31 days!
I advertise through fliers, Craigslist, and a Facebook page. My website doesn't bring in much traffic, it's usually just where someone would go next from the Craigslist ad.

I advertise through fliers, Craigslist, and a Facebook page. My website doesn't bring in much traffic, it's usually just where someone would go next from the Craigslist ad.
I did get a book, About Bunny Colors. But thanks for the website, I’ll definitely take a look.
I'm working on a design/plan for a rabbit hutch. For the wire floor, what do you guys use? What size holes, and where did you get it from?

Well I’ve decided to move the two young blue torts outside (was originally just planning on one), so Willow will be our only indoor rabbit. The others are not as friendly as Willow. They are not bad to deal with or anything, Willow is just extremely friendly and bonded with us. And with three of them it requires a lot of cleaning time for their pen and litter box. I’m really hoping Willow will do ok by herself. We let her out and play with her a lot so I think she will be fine.

Well I’ve decided to move the two young blue torts outside (was originally just planning on one), so Willow will be our only indoor rabbit. The others are not as friendly as Willow. They are not bad to deal with or anything, Willow is just extremely friendly and bonded with us. And with three of them it requires a lot of cleaning time for their pen and litter box. I’m really hoping Willow will do ok by herself. We let her out and play with her a lot so I think she will be fine.
I'm so glad she's doing well! How old is she now? Quinn is doing excellent, I may breed her in September for Christmas kits!

I'm so glad she's doing well! How old is she now? Quinn is doing excellent, I may breed her in September for Christmas kits!
Willow is 3 1/2 months old. I think I’ll wait until first part of November to breed her. But I’m hoping Lilly will do well next time for Christmas kits! What color will you breed Quinn to? I’m trying to decide if I’ll get another buck for Willow and what color I’ll look for if I do.

Willow is 3 1/2 months old. I think I’ll wait until first part of November to breed her. But I’m hoping Lilly will do well next time for Christmas kits! What color will you breed Quinn to? I’m trying to decide if I’ll get another buck for Willow and what color I’ll look for if I do.
What I need to do it breed Quinn a friends broken orange buck, then breed a doe from that litter to Kalmar, then hold back 2-3 does from that litter to breed to Caspian. It's all about genetics and keeping the Dilute gene going.

Back
Top Bottom