BRM's Bunny Thread! ❤️🐰❤️

Anyone who has studied genetics have an opinion on a good color to breed with Smoke Pearl. I need to find Willow a good buck. I’d prefer a solid smoke Pearl but idk that I’ll have good chances of finding one nearby since I don’t see many mini lops for sale as it is in our area.

Anyone who has studied genetics have an opinion on a good color to breed with Smoke Pearl. I need to find Willow a good buck. I’d prefer a solid smoke Pearl but idk that I’ll have good chances of finding one nearby since I don’t see many mini lops for sale as it is in our area.
Screenshot_20220930-215513_OneDrive.jpg

Hear is a quick update:
The only rabbits staying here over winter (or at least part of it) are:
Caspian
Kalmar
Mirabelle
Chai
Mopsy (only cause she's preggo.)

I want to find a doe other than Chai, I wasn't at all impressed with that first litter or her attitude with the bucks. I have a couple friend that have some Mini Lop litters I might steal from, they would just have to be colors we're going after.

We are planning on building another hutch that will eventually have 6 holes, 3 starting out. We have a buck picked out for Willow (a broken smoke Pearl) but unfortunately an accidental breeding happened with Hershey after one of the kids left the indoor cages open 🤦🏼‍♀️. Guess we will see if he was heat sterile still or if he’s recovered. But not who I wanted her to breed with. Plus, I was going to wait another month. Was actually hoping she wasn’t sexually mature yet. Oh well, it is what it is. I’m sure they’ll have pretty babies still. Lilly is hopefully pregnant also. I’ll palpate her later in the week or early next week.

Back
Top Bottom