Broccoli, Cauliflower, carrots??

All of the treats mentioned are safe, cooked, or raw. Chopping, and cooking them up into fine pieces will allow them to better get the food down, and digest it better.

Don't be surprised if they take to the treats very much. None of mine like the ones you mentioned.

HAha yes I saw this ... I just wanted you hear you guys say “ yep” lol
All of the treats mentioned are safe, cooked, or raw. Chopping, and cooking them up into fine pieces will allow them to better get the food down, and digest it better.

Don't be surprised if they take to the treats very much. None of mine like the ones you mentioned.
haha , ok! So far they like kale , chard, and dandelions , and mashed banana!!
Lol

My ducks are so funny. If I try to give them a new food they will behave as if I am attempting to poison them. But if I'm having dinner outside I have to fight them off my plate full of new foods. So basically they are like muddy toddlers. ;-)

My ducks are so funny. If I try to give them a new food they will behave as if I am attempting to poison them. But if I'm having dinner outside I have to fight them off my plate full of new foods. So basically they are like muddy toddlers. ;-)
mine steal all my food lol but refuse to eat out of a bowl that’s a new color

Back
Top Bottom