broke my arm yesterday

ChickyPooh

Songster
11 Years
Jun 3, 2008
South GA
FYI i probly wont be on byc for a while. i tripped over my own feet at school and broke my arm. its my right arm so i can't write and i can barley type with my left. I broke both bones and right now there no surgery but idk what will happen in th future. 12 weeks of healing ahead, ttyl

Oh, you'll be on. What else do you have to do?
big_smile.png
You'll just learn to use the other hand which in your future could be a very useful thing. Sorry for your Oops.
th.gif

thanks and I probly will still be on just not posunig as much. i can kindawrite with the left but nobody but me can read it.
roll.png
i can do pretty much anything else cause this isn't the first time i've broken it.

sad.png
Oh I'm sorry 12 weeks seems so long, I hope it flies by for you.

(I hate typing with one hand - no matter which one it is)

wildsky.......me too! it'll be 3 weeks in a full arm thats pinched in at the break to reposition the bone and then 3 weeks in a normal full arm after that, it 6 weeks in a hlf arm cast. POOH!

Oh, major bummer! I'm sorry about your mishap and the next 12 weeks or singlearmedness (like that word?
big_smile.png
).

just think, it could be worse. Last year my mom broke both wrists at the same time. Practice writing with you other hand, they are right those who said it may come in handy (again) in the future. I can print better than write with my opposite hand. Did they mention physical therapy after you get your cast off? You may need to give your muscles a little help to get back into the swing of things. Feel better
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom