broken incubator

blu-struck

Hatching
10 Years
Jul 22, 2009
uk
Hi all,
I just need a little advice. I would like to hatch some eggs but my incubator (novital 12 egg) is damaged and I dont know where to take it for repair. I dont mind posting it but would prefer to drop it off somewhere I live in west yorkshire in england Uk. And the only problem with it is that the light is constantly on and does not regulate the temperature we hatched some last year and the kids were amazed by it and I would like to do it at their school as an educational treat for the kids, but i cant seem to find anyone who can fix them.
Thanks in advance for any help.Ray

As far as I can tell they just sell incubators and don't actually do any repairs.
Thanks anway

I have a similar problem and I might do a project later. I have it on the back burner, you might say. I am thinking on taking a damaged incubator and using the mechanisms to make a larger, better incubator. I will have to buy a few extra parts however, but I know this is possible, because I saw my dad do it with an old incubator, a broken refrigerator and a couple of fans.
I will wait until I am super organized, which happens from time to time. Then I will research for instructions and go for it.

Back
Top Bottom