Broken leg on my duckling

Depending on your location?.....You might be able to contact a domestic livestock rescue group that will have a foster family that could rehab the Duckling?...My friend Tessa run a domestic all animal rescue and rehab....If your parents won't allow you to keep or care for the Duckling?....Try that....

Haha yeah it's adorable :) and here's its leg. It's been eating and throwing itself in a container of water I have inside the box.. so it's okay but I'm worried about the leg, it hops around and can't get far so I'm afraid to give it back to its mother.

Leg bends correctly? Does the leg and foot feel the same temp as the good leg and foot?

Yeah they feel the same temperature and the leg doesn't bend correctly. I've tried to gently encourage it to bend it. But it can't sadly

Depending on your location?.....You might be able to contact a domestic livestock rescue group that will have a foster family that could rehab the Duckling?...My friend Tessa run a domestic all animal rescue and rehab....If your parents won't allow you to keep or care for the Duckling?....Try that....
I don't think they have that here in Miami, I really don't know though. I just looked it up on the internet and nothing came up..

Back
Top Bottom