Broody chickens

broody chicken girl

In the Brooder
Jan 13, 2020
Hello, everyone i am new to this but i do know a lot about broody hens if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask ill be happy to answer as soon as i can!! ;)

To make it fun, consider coming up with a series of photographs showing how the hens go through the broody cycle. The pictures can show things like nest construction, what the broody hen looks like on and off the nest compared to non-broody hens, etc. I you have gaps in pictures needed then possibly others can provide them to help complete the story. The elaborate with a little description for each picture. You will be biting off a lot with such a project.

1579299789204.png
this is what a broody chicken looks like youll know if its broody when it puffs up it feathers when you approach it.
1579299861529.png
like this

Your title says "broody chickens" which leaves open door for role of rooster. Want some images of rooster action? We can wait so as not to dilute thread. The broody stuff is fun for me too and I have time because trapped at home by weather. One of my American Dominiques just went broody. Before I bust up her nest some pictures can be taken.

Back
Top Bottom