Broody hatch-a-long!!! With Pippin!

Pics

PippinTheChicken

🧡🤍💙
Mar 19, 2021
UK
My Coop
My Coop
Pippin's broody again! Yesterday we gave her 2 fertile mystery eggs (try to guess what they are HERE) they are expected in 20-21 days (26th may)
I'm not sure how many will join in but I have started a Hatch-A-Long, I'm not completely sure how these work- hopefully someone can help me!
Have broodies with eggs? Please join in! 1626086979286.png

Last edited:
We have a Bluebell Egger who just hatched out 5 babies! She has three more eggs under her--one has a pip, another is internally pipped, and one isn't doing anything. So far, she's hatched two purebred gold sebrights, one Easter egger, one white baby with a top-notch, and one barred baby. The egg that's pipping right now is green, so another Easter egger is on the way!

Hopefully we can get pictures soon! It's cool and rainy and we don't want to disturb them too much.

Good luck with Pippin--I hope she hatches out beautiful, healthy babies! :)

We have a Bluebell Egger who just hatched out 5 babies! She has three more eggs under her--one has a pip, another is internally pipped, and one isn't doing anything. So far, she's hatched two purebred gold sebrights, one Easter egger, one white baby with a top-notch, and one barred baby. The egg that's pipping right now is green, so another Easter egger is on the way!

Hopefully we can get pictures soon! It's cool and rainy and we don't want to disturb them too much.

Good luck with Pippin--I hope she hatches out beautiful, healthy babies! :)
looking forward to the pics!

Back
Top Bottom