Brought Home the new babies :: New Pictures Pg 3

How adorable. I wish I could have some ducks. I just don't have the room for them. Cute puppy too. We had one of those dogs once. They are good dogs.

Keep us updated. They could just be going through a growth spurt. That takes a lot of energy out of them. Vitamins and niacin should help though and shouldn't hurt.

THEY ARE ADORABLE!!!!! Congrats!
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
celebrate.gif
thumbsup.gif
:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:yiipchick:yiipchick:yiipchick:yiipchick:yiipchick:yiipchick

Ill see them tomorrow
wee.gif

Ive been so worried about them, havent seen them since yesterday morning.

WHen I took them out wesnday for a little foraging they followed me around like a good little squad and seemed to be more up to the running duckling attitude.

So this morning I went out and everyone was there, heck we even went on a little adventure. They herded and chased the adults as well as followed them around, and im happy to see that i have two adults who seem to be the motherly type !

And sorry the pictures are crappy, i dont know whats going on with my camera!

fxymbk.jpg

6sb58w.jpg

ilhspk.jpg

e6wro3.jpg

2ymhlrr.jpg

mwv58k.jpg

I have plenty more pictures but i dont have time to upload them right now
sad.png

Last edited:
She's a Cayuga, my black swede died over the summer. And all the ducks pretty much ignore them or run away from them except for Catfish( chocolate duck, cayuga cross), Little mama ( My pure buff ) and Astro ( Buff cross ). Astro is the only one who has a problem with them. Catfish likes to give them little "kisses" and little mama lets them follow her around..

Usually though the ducklings intergrate and run through the adult flock, getting under every ones feet.

Back
Top Bottom