Administrator
BYC Staff
Premium Feather Member
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
You may have received an automated Private Message saying that you can resubmit your feedback for a BSA listing in which you were either the buyer or seller.

A few important items:

1) You will find a backup of your old feedback here:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/auction_commentsback.php

2) Only post feedback if you are COMPLETELY DONE with the transaction. The BYC Staff will NOT be taking requests to modify your feedback if you made a mistake!!

This new feedback system replaces the old systems for any new feedback, but you'll still be able to access the old feedback information here:
• Seller / Buyer Feedback Database
• WANTED: Positive Feedback on BYC sellers

We'll keep working to improve the great new BSA features and tools. Thanks for your support and feedback!

Thank you for your notice. I did receive one of these for the sold "test auction" but not for the other real sold auction.

Have a blessed day.

thanks for the heads up but im a little confused. Where are the changes to this "new" feedback system?? All i was seeming to find was still the old spreadsheet/excel feedback system??

Have you visited the Buy~Sell~Auction area lately? You'll see a BIG difference down there! The new system is very sleek with a built-in feedback system!

When you look at any BSA Listing you'll see text to the top right that says, "About the seller"

Under that you'll see their feedback:

positive Positive feedback:
neutral Neutral feedback:
negative Negative feedback:

And you can click to read all the comments for the seller by clicking:
[Seller feedback comments]

In time we'll be adding links to each member's feedback in their member profile page and also create a page.

Lots of exciting things in the works!

Quote:
ok that's a little better. But i have done b/s/t transactions outside of the BYC site...but the people i did the transactions with have all been BYC members. How can i include feedback from them since the transaction was never made on the site?? "except the orginazational pm's we sent before we met". It's still the same, and i need all the feedback i can get at the moment since im just starting out here on BYC, it's very important to me.

That's why you should do all your individual transactions using the new system.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom