Bubble Wrap, Incubator, Brooder Light, Feeders and Waters all for Sale

itsmyobsession

Songster
9 Years
Jun 22, 2010
Georgia
I am scaling back drastically on my chickens so I have ALOT of chicken "stuff: for sale.

I have a still air incubator with egg tuner that holds 42 eggs. It was bought this past February and used for 3 hatchings works great and I am selling the bator with the turner and asking $50.00 for them both. I will ship if you are willing to pay for shipping. This is the incubator that can be bought at Tractor Supply

I also have a brooder light with bulb for sale, asking $8.00 for the light and bulb and will also ship if you are willing to pay shipping.

I have 2 feeders and a waterer for sale, 1 of the feeders and the waterer are the plastic kind that you hang from the roof and the other feeder is the metal type with the legs that sits on the ground and the top spins so the chickens cant knock it over. I am asking $7.00 a piece for them and will ship if you are willilng to pay shipping, I also have one chick waterer that you put in the brooder box and I am asking $3.00 for it.

Lastly, for those of you that ship eggs, I have 2 VERY large rolls of bubble wrap for sale, I am asking $5.00 a roll, $10.00 for both.

I dont have pictures of any of the above but can textt you pics if you are interested.

I am not on this sight often so if you are interested please email me. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom