Buckeye Breed Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/img/Users/ginny/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2011/Jul 7, 2011/DSCF1467.JPG

Ok, I am trying to post pictures an all I can get is the words...Any help out there?

Last edited:
I am going to try and get my son to help me. I have a new mac which is supposed to be SSOO easy. I am just not computer savvy. However if I am unable, I will take you up on your generous offer!!!thanks!
Ginny

edited to say, i havn't gotten it yet........

Last edited:
Our 11 buckeyes are 7 weeks old. They are starting to show more color in their feathers. Combs are getting darker red. Up to now we have had no idea which are roos and hens. It is currently our theory, that those with fuller, darker combs and more irridescent feathers on the tails and wings are roos. Would any of you consider this to be possibly true? Or are they just bigger more colorful pullets? hahaha

Quote:
The path does not appear to be complete. If you have uploaded the pictures here on BYC when you click the Uploads link at the top of the page it should take you to your pictures. Double click on the image and it should load on a new browser window. Highlight the complete path it will be like http://www.thewebsitename.com\\subdirectory\\chicksimage.jpg The link above is a URL which is for making a web page link. The opening code and closing code are to the left and the image name outside of that. In any case you will want html for images, use the IMG button.

Could not help myself.. the feed store brought in buckeye chicks and 6 of them became mine
smile.png
All settled in I have them streaming online in their brooder

Buckeye Chicks

I had two last year that I had to rehome since they would not stay in my barnyard and snuck through the fence to the neighbors all the time. I figured my wayward hens should not teas the dog. Now we have the fence line setup with chicken height hot wire and its worked the trick so I am thrilled to have these new babies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom