buff and chocolate guinea eggs

birdbrain5

Songster
9 Years
Aug 2, 2010
im looking for buffs and chocolates and other rare colors of guineas. i already have lavendars, pearls, whites, pieds, so im looking for other colors of hatching eggs. thanks!

shelleyd2008

the bird is the word
11 Years
Sep 14, 2008
Adair Co., KY
Quote:I have some light colored guineas; the jury is still out on exactly what color they are. The only thing I'm certain of is they are not white. I've heard blonde, ivory, and I believe the other was porcelain though I'm not sure on that one. I have males and females of this color in my flock. I also have a few lavender males and a buff dundotte female. All the females lay in the same nest right now so I wouldn't be able to differentiate the eggs. Some of the blonde/ivory/whatever hens are mated with lavender males and some are mated with like-colored males. The buff dundotte hen has a lavender mate. I'm pretty sure they are all laying in the same nest but I'm also pretty sure I have 4 females. If that's the case, then only 3 are using the nest. I don't know where the other is laying if not in this nest. I could send probably 8-10 eggs so they wouldn't be 'old', I wouldn't be comfortable with more than that at one time. Asking $2 an egg if you're interested.

Pics:

Last edited:

Top Bottom