Buff-Laced Bantam Polish Eggs, frizzle & smooth, 6+

baregretchen

Songster
10 Years
Apr 16, 2009
So. Maryland
To the top bidder, I will mail 6+ eggs from my buff-laced bantam Polish. All breeders in my pen are show-potential, and several have been shown and placed! I have two pens, one with a frizzle rooster over three smooth hens and the 2nd with a smooth rooster over three frizzle hens. So, these eggs, theoretically, should produce a frizzle/smooth ratio of 50/50. Bidding starts at $1. See photos of birds below (sorry, the smooth rooster's crest was wet in these photos).

Fertility is good and eggs will be freshly collected and no more than 3 days old when mailed. Each egg is individually wrapped in bubble wrap and then placed in either Styrofoam peanuts or sawdust as a cushioning agent. Mailing service will be by USPS Priority. This is a PayPal only auction and payment is expected by noon on Monday, 8 March, 2010 so eggs can be mailed that afternoon. No e-checks, please!

As with all egg auctions I cannot guarantee your hatch rate due to many effecting issues out of my control. Please PM me with any questions. Thanks and have a great day!

28234_buff_laced_chick.jpg
28234_buff_laced_juvenile.jpg
28234_buff_laced_roo.jpg
28234_november_2008_138.jpg
28234_bl_polish_hen.jpg
28234_buff_laced_juvenile_1.jpg
28234_buff_laced_juvenile_2.jpg
28234_0302001754.jpg
28234_buff_laced_juveniles.jpg
28234_bl_smooth_roo.jpg
28234_buff_laced_pair.jpg

So...my 5 year old son has decided he NEEDS these after seeing that first picture. He just laughed and laughed and said, "Momma, can I have that one?".

Once again your killin me.............you raise some gorgeous polish. And your picture taking does them justice.
thumbsup.gif

I need to move................
gig.gif
...........soon!

Back
Top Bottom