I figured. Just had to turn it around somehow. ;)
Understandable.
That would be a good response to someone who didn’t fight you in a literal war about Cochins and Orpingtons. I know youstubborn. Honestly SBF and you would have been better leaders. Sorry Jade.

At least you have the decency of loving EE.

ALSO WHY ARENT YOU ON THE BATTLEFIELD RIGHT NOW. ME AND MISFITS ARE FIGHTING!

Sorry. The text wasn’t the point. Emma hates it when people steal her Scar gifs.
Your not idiots. Just misguided.

Appreciate the apology, but I feel like I should say I'm sorry as well. I figured it was a joke of some sort, so I should have just left it alone. I've been a bit overly sensitive lately because I have a well-loved hen ailing, so the wording kinda hit me harder than it should have. That's no excuse to take things out on others, though, so I apologize for butting in on y'all's fun. ❤️

Last edited:
Hey, almost forgot to post these here! The English Orp boys this week, about 3 months old. Mr. Crele keeps getting rounder and rounder 😍

Crele.jpg

The Chocolate Mottled boys just look like a mess, though 🤣 They're both HUGE now and have a lot of filling out to do, I guess.

chocolate mottled purple band.jpg

Previously red-banded boy (below) broke the outer layer of his beak off at some point this past week. It looks pretty nasty, but seems to have healed over and he's eating fine and everything, so I think he's okay. :fl

chocolate mottled red band.jpg

Also the 2-month-old hatchery Blue Orps, Neela and Isolde :oops: They're both... supposed to be pullets 🤔

Neela blue orp.jpg
Isolde blue orp.jpg

orp girls.jpg

Hey, almost forgot to post these here! The English Orp boys this week, about 3 months old. Mr. Crele keeps getting rounder and rounder 😍

View attachment 2821746

The Chocolate Mottled boys just look like a mess, though 🤣 They're both HUGE now and have a lot of filling out to do, I guess.

View attachment 2821744

Previously red-banded boy (below) broke the outer layer of his beak off at some point this past week. It looks pretty nasty, but seems to have healed over and he's eating fine and everything, so I think he's okay. :fl

View attachment 2821745

Also the 2-month-old hatchery Blue Orps, Neela and Isolde :oops: They're both... supposed to be pullets 🤔

View attachment 2821763View attachment 2821762
View attachment 2821747
Floofers! 😍

So since this seems like a rant thread, may I just interject that my one and only Buff Orpington withholds eggs when a rooster is in the coop. LITERALLY!

I have Buffy in the pen with 4 silkies. Two have turned out to be roosters, one of which I'm giving to a friend soon. (They're only months old.)

While the silkies were still young, Buffy laid an egg every couple of days or so. But since they've been crowing, she's stopped laying completely. 🙄🙄

Back
Top Bottom