Pics
On a phone it’ll look like this.
53390FEF-149B-4EE6-B52C-71731FAEC4F2.jpeg

How does a title on a list make you unhappy? I have buff orps too and love them but it’s just an opinion and just a title :confused: also I have no idea what “/gen” means so that was zero help. I thought you were meaning like gen z or something like implying kids are annoying so might be better to type stuff out...

That said though, I don’t think there is a way unless you block Emma and then you wouldn’t see her posts anymore I think. But idk if it would take it off the screen or not.
Ah, they're called tone indicators so you can tell what a person's tone is over text! /gen mean genuine, /j means joking, /srs means serious, /s means sarcastic, etc. I understand that it's just a title, but sometimes you can't justify feeling sad about something. Thank you for the help anyways!

Ah, they're called tone indicators so you can tell what a person's tone is over text! /gen mean genuine, /j means joking, /srs means serious, /s means sarcastic, etc. I understand that it's just a title, but sometimes you can't justify feeling sad about something. Thank you for the help anyways!
Cool, I've never heard any of those thing before. Though I'm pretty out of the loop when it comes to most things. :p

How does a title on a list make you unhappy? I have buff orps too and love them but it’s just an opinion and just a title :confused: also I have no idea what “/gen” means so that was zero help. I thought you were meaning like gen z or something like implying kids are annoying so might be better to type stuff out...

That said though, I don’t think there is a way unless you block Emma and then you wouldn’t see her posts anymore I think. But idk if it would take it off the screen or not.
Emma has a history with war against Orpingtons. The war ended but I still have my signature. Emma wants war, and she practically just started is so there.

I’ve never heard of those before except maybe like once on Reddit or something hah but that’s helpful! Although I don’t think most people would know what that means. And that’s understandable!!! I get like that too sometimes so I’m sorry if I was a jerk or prying too much or whatever. :oops: hopefully that works

Back
Top Bottom