I know English Orpingtons are called as such to differentiate them from American Orpingtons. I also know Australorps started as Australian Orpingtons. That was... That was the joke. On this, a joke thread. :confused: Some of the reactions to posts on this thread are truly baffling me at this point.
Much like...
200.gif
English Orpingtons are never joked about. :) They are...
julie andrews anniversary GIF by Disney
. :)

Feel free to joke about the squirrel-tailed, feather-shredded, commercially produced Lavender Orpingtons in the states, though. Or my personal favorite, the ones obtained from backyard breeders marketed as ***ULTRA RAIRE LAveNdAR ORPhlIGNtONs!!!!*** Those are certainly a joke. lol
Don't worry, Colt is just poking fun. He does it a lot, just eloquently.
Here you are giving away my secrets. Wasn't I voted in the top 10 of the BYC Meanies? lol

Much like...
200.gif

Feel free to joke about the squirrel-tailed, feather-shredded, commercially produced Lavender Orpingtons in the states, though. Or my personal favorite, the ones obtained from backyard breeders marketed as ***ULTRA RAIRE LAveNdAR ORPhlIGNtONs!!!!*** Those are certainly a joke. lol

Here you are giving away my secrets. Wasn't I voted in the top 10 of the BYC Meanies? lol
:lau :gig :lau the ultra rare hit killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I feel like taking an aggressive English Orpington cockerel to the head a few weeks back kinda opens the door for me to joke about them at least a little bit. :) He would have been practically perfect stew if I had had the time to take him to the processors (and maybe a few other cockerels to make the trip worthwhile, gas being the price it is these days).

But yeah, I guess that being the stupidest thing you'd read today is what threw me, being that this is the internet we're on right now. Englorps is a little stupid, yes, that was kinda my point in posting it, but was it really that stupid? 🤣

I feel like taking an aggressive English Orpington cockerel to the head a few weeks back kinda opens the door for me to joke about them at least a little bit.
english olympics GIF

We have revoked his citizenship and declared him hereby banished to one of the colonies that has declared its freedom.
prince harry GIF

Much like...
200.gif

You were nominated and then laughed at.

You were nominated and then laughed at.
It's not my fault you all fall prey to my boyish charms and wit. That's the whole point, isn't it, though? To laugh and chat and dance gaily through the crowd, all the while slipping blades into unguarded persons like cold steel shrouded in silk with a smile on one's face.

Back
Top Bottom