Why do y'all hate buff Orpingtons so much?
1658765981750.png
=
Fire Trash GIF

Emma just hates the color. I abhor the hideous things that hatcheries produce under that name. English Orpingtons are just so much better.

1658766069583.png
=
Juvia - I love.gif

Why do y'all hate buff Orpingtons so much?

👇

I've said as much earlier in the thread, but since there are so many pages to dig through, I'll reiterate. I have nothing against Orpingtons as a breed, just that specific variety regardless of the breed it's on. I find solid Buff to be boring and unpleasant to look at. Why would I subject myself to a variety I don't like just because of reputed personality traits that, especially from a hatchery, are not a guarantee, when I can get much prettier varieties of breeds I love and have a flock of much prettier birds to look at?

Don't ask them! You just opened yourself a huge can of worms!:he
Whoops!
View attachment 3199238 =
Fire Trash GIF

Emma just hates the color. I abhor the hideous things that hatcheries produce under that name. English Orpingtons are just so much better.

View attachment 3199239 = View attachment 3199240
Just because she hates the color, doesn't mean you have to hate on the animal. Now, I understand that, but it's still an animal.
Because they’re ugly. The hatchery type
I understand that hatchery birds are bad quality, but don't hate on the animal. Dis the breeders.

Emma has said as much that she has a Buff Orpington that she loves and takes care of even though she hates the variety. The 'hating on' Buff Orpingtons occurring on this thread does not mean we're all going out and abusing these birds or anything, and I'm pretty sure none of them are reading this and getting their feelings hurt so :idunno

Back
Top Bottom