Just because somebody doesn’t like a certain color doesn’t mean they’re talking crazy 🙄

How would you all like it if we went into the lover thread and started talking about how ugly the birds are and how you’re all crazy for liking them? It’s the same thing y’all are doing?
I get that they might not like the color, but they gives them no reason to hate on God's creation.
Because you’re being rude by calling people crazy just for not liking a color
I don't consider them crazy, I consider them rude.

I believe Albert Einstein said that the definition of insanity was doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Aren't you the one who keeps trying to convince us we're wrong over and over again despite that that has not at any point changed any of our minds?

🤔

I get that they might not like the color, but they gives them no reason to hate on God's creation.
Nobody is hating on them. They are stating their opinions. If you can't deal with it without getting offended, maybe stay out of this thread? It really isn't that hard. Or if you just cannot do that feel free to put us all on ignore! You just hover your mouse over someone's profile and push the button that says ignore next to the follow button. Hope this helps! :)

You're joking, right? Please point on a map where I can find Buff Orpingtons in the wild, please so I can thank God it is nowhere near me. All domestic breeds of chicken are descended from Red Junglefowl. All breeds are man-made, selectively bred by mankind in all corners of the globe to meet their personal and environmental needs. That's the lovely thing about poultry. If you don't like one kind another is sure to strike your fancy.

Just like I don't like these:
1658768178489.png

but I do like these:
1658768217407.png

I believe Albert Einstein said that the definition of insanity was doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

Aren't you the one who keeps trying to convince us we're wrong over and over again despite that that has not at any point changed any of our minds?

🤔
Aren't you trying to convince us why you hate them

Back
Top Bottom