buff orpington roo and barred rock roo DO NOT PRESS BUY IT NOW pm me

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by CHICKENBOY 1, Jan 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CHICKENBOY 1

CHICKENBOY 1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 4, 2009
    good birds i gotta get rid of them there cuasing me some trobles with my chicks there not so bright so i had a heat lamp down for my chicks and they stuck there backs against it and lost some featherts i need to get rid of them i dont care what happens to the buff but the barred rock is a pet. price is for each pm me with offers take care of my bud and do me a favor shoot the buff lol jk hes a butt but out of them i got 1 hen to hatch 17 out of 23 eggs 16 lived but fertality is 100% there awsome birds in spring they will take care of your hens. in winter there prity calm the barred rock will even jump on your lap. btw i dont ship i will take trades and just about any trade.PRISE IS NOT REAL!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
  2. Rodeoclown1189

Rodeoclown1189 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2009
    East TN
    idk many people that would buy a rooster for 300.00 lol

3. sunflowerenvy

sunflowerenvy Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2010
    south/west tn
    pple give away there roo for free. and buying a hen for $300.00 seem high i get them $15.00 each
    that is my 2 cent worth

4. tigercreek

tigercreek Chillin' With My Peeps

You get free shipping!! [​IMG]

5. CHICKENBOY 1

CHICKENBOY 1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 4, 2009
    lol i put a stupid prise so no one would press buy it now but nice lol i just want to find a way to get hens for them

6. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I suggest you put a real auction up and put FREE in the title rather than some crazy price.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by