Here's THE update lol

So far I've had 2 hatch, sadly one died 😭 the other one is great!

Here are some pics
P_20220121_194333_LL.jpg

Attachments

• P_20220121_194324_LL.jpg
    P_20220121_194324_LL.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 3
its always sad when one doesn’t make it. The ones that have made it out are adorable though! What a fun way to pass these cold winter months - hatching out adorable fuzzy chicks. Thanks for posting the pictures!!

This is the incubator that i use. This is the second time I’ve used it. After watching some of my hens raise up their clutches i am def a fan of letting them do the work! But I don’t have a broody right now so in the incubator the eggs went

Attachments

• 6D924C40-4CBF-4B31-AA08-3EAF4A2F7D6F.jpeg
    6D924C40-4CBF-4B31-AA08-3EAF4A2F7D6F.jpeg
    503.6 KB · Views: 4
This is the incubator that i use. This is the second time I’ve used it. After watching some of my hens raise up their clutches i am def a fan of letting them do the work! But I don’t have a broody right now so in the incubator the eggs went
How are your eggs doing?

Have any hatched?

I would love to see an update.

How are your eggs doing?

Have any hatched?

I would love to see an update.
I don’t check my eggs to see if any have died (not really sure how to do that…?) so I think they are ok?? Lol I’ll find out soon!! They are due Saturday :) I just put them on the hatching deck. Ill do a Facebook live on Saturday - my friends/family like to check it out periodically through the day. Nothin better than cute fuzzy chicks hatching!

Back
Top Bottom