Buff Orpington Roosters wanted, Illinois

Valhalla Acres

Songster
Jul 13, 2017
Deer Creek IL
Hello! I recently had my Buff Orpington rooster pass away, he was 11 years old. I am looking for pure breed buff Orpingtons. They need to be show quality and breedable. I can assure you that if you sell me your buffs that they will have a good life. We live on fifty acres of forest and fields and have a very big chicken coop. The grass is long gone in the coop, but I take my flocks on 'field trips' to a large fenced in area with a lot of vegetation. Thank you!

I dont have buff roosters but I do have some roosters if you really want them. 3 that are mixed breeds. I am also located in Illinois. One I believe is pure rir but could be buff rir mix, one is ee and br, and the last is ee/br and polish mixed. I am desperately trying to rehome them to someone that will take good care of them and not eat or fight them. If you're not interested I understand but perhaps you know someone that might be. They are still young and a little squirrelly but the fathers of all are very mild mannered and very well behaved. They are also great protectors of my flock, quick to alert me and my flock to potential danger. Anyway just thought I'd let you know. Have a good day.

Back
Top Bottom