Buff Orpington Squatting!!

misskes

Songster
5 Years
Jun 15, 2017
I went out to check on the chickens this afternoon and as I reached out to pet my Buff Orpington she squatted!! So far my leghorn is the only one laying so I'm super excited! One of my Wyandottes also semi squatted so I'm keeping my eye on her, but my BO definitely popped a squat! :wee

I have 1 that has been squatting for 2 weeks (silver laced Wyandotte) the last couple days someone has been getting in the nesting boxes and scratching all the shavings out. So, I was excited now worried about how to keep the bedding in. Ugh I do the egg hunt every time I go out there. I know eggs are near!! The waiting is killing me!! Lol

I have 1 that has been squatting for 2 weeks (silver laced Wyandotte) the last couple days someone has been getting in the nesting boxes and scratching all the shavings out. So, I was excited now worried about how to keep the bedding in. Ugh I do the egg hunt every time I go out there. I know eggs are near!! The waiting is killing me!! Lol

I know how you feel. It's like an adult Easter egg hunt every day LOL!

IMG_0734.JPG
Got an egg from her this morning! And my golden Wyandotte has started squatting too!

Back
Top Bottom