*Buff Orpington Thread!*

My BO laid her first egg today. She was in there for almost two hours. I started to worry but didn't want to open the box and scare her. She came out and sang her little heart out. It was the tiniest egg ever. It's even smaller than my silkie's egg.
congrats!!!!!

Just picked my babies up!!!! 7mo old buff orps. Here is Capt. Charlie and Miss Emma
2665.png
2665.png
♡ they are sooooo sweet.

Pretty! Are they your first Buffs?

My BO laid her first egg today. She was in there for almost two hours. I started to worry but didn't want to open the box and scare her. She came out and sang her little heart out. It was the tiniest egg ever. It's even smaller than my silkie's egg.

YAY!!!
ya.gif
They will get bigger! Did she look happy? Oh I cant wait for my first little eggs! Make sure you give her a treat!!!!

YAY!!!
:ya   They will get bigger! Did she look happy? Oh I cant wait for my first little eggs! Make sure you give her a treat!!!!
She was so proud of herself. I was so happy for her that I wanted to throw a party. She was my smallest bird. My currently layers I got already laying or right at POL. She's my first that I've raised from teeny tiny. One of her hatchmates looks like she should be following suit soon. The other looks nowhere near.

She was so proud of herself. I was so happy for her that I wanted to throw a party. She was my smallest bird. My currently layers I got already laying or right at POL. She's my first that I've raised from teeny tiny. One of her hatchmates looks like she should be following suit soon. The other looks nowhere near.
It takes soooo looong to get to the egg laying age when raising from chicks!!! I keep looking at the calendar and waiting
he.gif

I am so happy for you that they are finally at the age to give rewards!
yippiechickie.gif

I just had to show you Sophia's egg. It's so stinkin' cute.

From left to right: White Rock, ameraucana, silkie/ameraucana, Sophia's

Sophia's egg next to the white rock's.

Awwww she sure did make it a nice looking egg even if it is small! I am happy for you almost as much as if it were from one of mine that laid that egg!!! YOU ARE GETTING ME EXCITED and I still have a long way to go LOL
wee.gif

Oh BTW- Green is my favorite color and WOW I love those shades!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom