*Buff Orpington Thread!*

Pics
maybe you can help me ! I am clueless of what I got from TSC (no surprise there) I got Sunny out of the mixed pullet bin. she could be one out of like 4 breeds but only 3 breeds i remember is RIR (no) Leghorn (maybe) Buff orpington (maybe) is she a Buff? maybe someone on here can tell :)

If I need to I can get more/better pictures of her. this was right when we got home :)
Are her legs and feet yellow, or flesh colored ?

We are new to raising chickens. Our sweet neighbor bought us our first 10 Buff Orpingtons. All are about a year old and so PRETTY!!!!!

I want to make a bigger chicken yard for them - they seem to really enjoy being out and about.

Blessings!

We are new to raising chickens. Our sweet neighbor bought us our first 10 Buff Orpingtons. All are about a year old and so PRETTY!!!!!

I want to make a bigger chicken yard for them - they seem to really enjoy being out and about.

Blessings!
Orps really need to be out on grass as much as possible. Mine are year round.

I am making the feed tomorrow! Thanks :) I gave them oats a week ago & they LOVED it. Tonight I hung a blank cd from the top of the brooder & they are cracking me up pecking at it & investigating. I love these ladies like they're my kids.

I have read that Buff Orpington hens make some of the best mothers.

Do Buff Orpington hens often go broody? At about what age do they usually go broody?

Back
Top Bottom