Buff polish cockerel?

Yeah, I understand that, we have many roosters because we dont kill them, and we cant bring ourselves to give them away... if you dont want babies, you could separate him, we have many fenced enclosures around the hen yard, we keep ducks and extra roosters in them!
He would be alone though....don't they need socializing?

So cross out the separation, if you dont let hens sit on eggs, they won't hatch babies, so it shouldn't matter if he breeds, as long as they dont sit on the eggs for the 21 days.
I know.... the thought that they could turn into babies if I'd let them weirds me out though lol. I'm a mess hahaha. I am rather curious what his babies would look like with all the different hens 🤔🤔🤔🤔

I know.... the thought that they could turn into babies if I'd let them weirds me out though lol. I'm a mess hahaha. I am rather curious what his babies would look like with all the different hens 🤔🤔🤔🤔
We have three roosters, with many hens, talk about scattered genes! And when we hatch, we dont keep track of whose eggs are being sat on! It drives me crazy!🙄

Good to know if I ever decide to hatch some babies. I live in a part of texas where it never gets really cold and is very humid!

Back
Top Bottom