Bugs & Problems With The New Platform

I am trying to upload pictures but it is not working today. I did a few days ago without any problem. Today the little circle just keeps spinning and I cannot even pick a picture to upload.

Here are a few questions that will help us find, duplicate, and hopefully resolve the problem:

• Did you receive any error messages? if yes, what were they (please copy and paste the entire message, screenshots are best)?
• What were the exact steps you took before having the problem? Please be as specific as possible so we can do exactly what you did.
• Which browser and version are you using (eg., Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 7, etc.)
• Have you logged out, deleted your internet cache, logged back in, and tried again?
• Have you tried a different browser?

Here are a few questions that will help us find, duplicate, and hopefully resolve the problem:

• Did you receive any error messages? if yes, what were they (please copy and paste the entire message, screenshots are best)?
• What were the exact steps you took before having the problem? Please be as specific as possible so we can do exactly what you did.
• Which browser and version are you using (eg., Firefox 3.5.9, Internet Explorer 7, etc.)
• Have you logged out, deleted your internet cache, logged back in, and tried again?

BackYard ChickensGalleriesHillbilly Hen's PhotosUpload Photos

Upload Photos

Select photos to upload:

loading.gif

Select PhotosHow to add multiple photos
Your photos will be uploaded to:

Create a new album
Terms and Conditions
I am not uploading any copyrighted or offensive material.

No error messages

Shut down computer & restarted it

Using IE9

ran the virus scan & deleted cookies

Back
Top Bottom