Since the windows are covered securely we leave them open on hot nights and all day unless it is raining. Our coop is also in a pretty shady spot so it stays pretty comfortable in there. :)
That is good to hear and I know your chicks are happy.

Wonder if there has ever been anyone wish they went smaller for a coop... lol

I suppose it's possible if you only want a very small flock but maybe moved somewhere where there was already a large set up, it might feel a little overwhelming to clean...

It's like I saw a nice listing for a house with a lovely 8 horse barn and covered riding arena. Showed it to hubby and he went, "We don't even have one horse, never mind 8!" Of course I was thinking we could put chickens in a stall haha...

I suppose it's possible if you only want a very small flock but maybe moved somewhere where there was already a large set up, it might feel a little overwhelming to clean...

It's like I saw a nice listing for a house with a lovely 8 horse barn and covered riding arena. Showed it to hubby and he went, "We don't even have one horse, never mind 8!" Of course I was thinking we could put chickens in a stall haha...
That’s no different than us buying a six bedroom house and turning one into my sewing room and one into an office. You could always leave just one stall for an actual horse and use the other seven for chicks.:lau :gig

That’s no different than us buying a six bedroom house and turning one into my sewing room and one into an office. You could always leave just one stall for an actual horse and use the other seven for chicks.:lau :gig

Ironically we live in a 6 bedroom, 4 bath house... with just 2 people. Yes it's way too big (some rooms don't even have furniture!) but we like the location. :p

Back
Top Bottom