Bully breeds - share your dogs!

Thank you all for posting! I have enjoyed seeing all of your beautiful dogs and reading the stories!

Here's a few of my boys in their sweaters since I reorganized my Flickr & lost a few in the OP :)

Im looking for someone who has a boxer/mastiff girl dog. I have a boy and I really wanna breed him?? Please help

Wondering if anyone can help. Adopting this sweetie tomorrow and since she was a stray, not sure on specific mix breed. They said Terrior/Amerian pit bull mix. Shes definatly got some sort of bull breed in her, but isnt quite as stocky as others, maybe some boxer? Her coloring is pretty unique too, she looks like a cow! Any thoughts would be appreciated!
She is only 10 months about, and I would say 35lbs.. so no idea if she will grow more.

Last edited:
Welcome to BYC. Check her feet. Large feet usually come with large dogs. One of the rescues that I kept was small, he's 11 now and weighs about 70lbs and is still small but he's solid. One other rescue I kept, his pic is my avatar, blossomed to 93lbs at 3yrs.Treat her good, take her to obedience training, get her socilalized with other dogs and you will have the best dog you will ever own.

This is my mom's dog Piggy. She is a American Pit Bull Terrier that we picked up off the side of the highway a few years ago. I think she is about 5 but really have no idea.

And this is my mom's dog Rusty the 15 year old Shar-Pei that my mom found as a puppy.

This is Yoda who we only had a shot time before he became paralyzed on one side and we had him put to sleep. We think he was a English Bulldog mix but we are not sure since my mom found him.

I weighed her today... she is 52 lbs! i was off on my guestimate. I have a vet appnt so i'll see what he thinks. Any ideas on the breed mix? .. she is a WONDERFUL dog!!

Back
Top Bottom