Bumble foot

I was giving her a pediatric suspension of sulfatrim I had crowd sourced from my mom friends but I couldn't trick her into eating enough. The vet gave her the same thing in tablet formsmz-tp 4800 mg x2 daily.

I was giving her a pediatric suspension of sulfatrim I had crowd sourced from my mom friends but I couldn't trick her into eating enough. The vet gave her the same thing in tablet formsmz-tp 4800 mg x2 daily.
Also still doing soaks daily the doc expects 6 weeks of treatment. If she werent so picky lol it could have saved me a vet trip. Hoping a detailled explaination will save someone else

Also still doing soaks daily the doc expects 6 weeks of treatment. If she werent so picky lol it could have saved me a vet trip. Hoping a detailled explaination will save someone else

Sante fey is um pretty plus... at 40 pounds the vet thinks she needs to loose some weight. She can get around pretty well usually and ok on her swollen foot. She is being confined for now and is fed corn free, im adding more greens. Any suggestions on getting her weight down? Or what a healthy weight for a broad breasted turkey is.

Back
Top Bottom