Bumblefoot??

Pics
Yes, this one. https://www.tillysnest.com/2015/12/non-surgical-bumblefoot-treatment-html/

Okay, thank you. I will do that, im a bit worried because i think i might have messed up my shot at wiggling it out easily because i shaved it down, it was pressed upwards and a bit wiggly before, do you think it will be harder sense i trimmed it?
Possibly harder to grab, but if you soak for long enough, it should eventually pop out with no blood, and minimal effort.

Possibly harder to grab, but if you soak for long enough, it should eventually pop out with no blood, and minimal effort.
Thanks! I really appreciate it. Your the best Weeg. :hugs Shes soaking right now, she got kidnapped from being broody. (She will despise me for a while. :lol:)

This is how her feet look: Should i get rid of the second scabby thing? Its smaller, quite flakey, and by her toe.
464E1B05-632F-48E5-8F0B-C15AF13DA84C.jpeg
The other one has the 2nd one flatter, and smaller.

This is how her feet look: Should i get rid of the second scabby thing? Its smaller, quite flakey, and by her toe. View attachment 3110716The other one has the 2nd one flatter, and smaller.
Is the one by the toe a bumble? It looks like it might just be a scab small cut. I might just put the salve and calendula on it, but if its not a bumble don't worry to much.

Is the one by the toe a bumble? It looks like it might just be a scab small cut. I might just put the salve and calendula on it, but if its not a bumble don't worry to much.
Im not to sure, probably not because its really flakey and not a circle. It’s just weird cause its on both feet, i think around the same area.

Probably the 3rd soak i think? No luck, i think im doing it wrong though..

When doing it, i can really only taco it, like folding it up and tug. Which im guessing is completely wrong to do. She shakes her feet when i do it so im sure its not comfortable.

should i just massage the area, try prying it up? Not sure, but i think im doing something wrong.

Probably the 3rd soak i think? No luck, i think im doing it wrong though..

When doing it, i can really only taco it, like folding it up and tug. Which im guessing is completely wrong to do. She shakes her feet when i do it so im sure its not comfortable.

should i just massage the area, try prying it up? Not sure, but i think im doing something wrong.
Taco it? Assuming your trying to fold the scab. If its not coming loose, try wrapping her feet with a glob of vaseline over the area. Let that sit for an hour, than try to pull it out again.
When I did it, the plugs never got loose enough to pull out with this method. The plugs I was dealing with were much bigger though, deeper as well.

Taco it? Assuming your trying to fold the scab. If its not coming loose, try wrapping her feet with a glob of vaseline over the area. Let that sit for an hour, than try to pull it out again.
When I did it, the plugs never got loose enough to pull out with this method. The plugs I was dealing with were much bigger though, deeper as well.
Thanks! I didn’t really know how to describe it, basically tweezer the edge of the scab, and the middle pushes upwards, and it makes a weird fold thing.
I did that, i did drawing salve instead though, i will do vaseline after if that doesn’t work.

Back
Top Bottom