Bunny Breeds

lovesduckies

Bedroom Farm Inc.
10 Years
Jan 11, 2010
the ducky room
after the passing of my bunny, my grandma is going to get me a new bunny for my birthday which is tomorrow. i get my bunny on monday hopefully, nothing ever works out for me the way i'd like it to. she wants to me adopt a bunny from a shelter. i would love to save a bunny's life, but i really love buying baby animals and raising them on my own, plus how would i take baby pictures if i don't get a baby??? lol

so i was just wondering what breeds you all like. ????

i would like a male so i can name him Billy. i used to call my baby Lily Billy Nilly. lol. and i would like black and white, solid black, or solid white. i am not sure if i want a lop or the stand up eared bunnies.

thanks for your imput

I've had several bunny breeds..
and the ONLY one that i ever want now is a Flemish Giant..
I love love love them. They are the gentle giants of the bunny world.
love.gif

They are SO friendly..not rabbit skittish. My brother and his wife say the same thing also...
he has had several house bunnies and his Flemish is more friendly then some of his cats. She follows him around like a dog and hops in his lap...etc...
They are just great rabbits!

I loved our jersey woolies, but with the hair, they require quite a bit of care. Also lionheads and mini rexes.

Holland lops all the way!!! they are the smallest lop breed so low maintenance and you can not resist those lop ears!
bun.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Holland Lops are my favorite, too. They're tiny and very gentle and the loppy ears are SO cute!

I love English Angoras, too, but they need A LOT of maintenance!

i have seen pictures of those huge bunnies!!! i'd love to have one, but i don't have the room for one.
sad.png
i have 2 muscovy ducks running around my bedroom lol.

someday!!!

as for the woolies, they are cute, but i like short haired animals. i am picky picky. i don't even know what breed my baby girl was. i can't seem to find her breed.

thanks for your imput

yeah i was looking at lops. they are sooooooooooo cute

i'll have to see what i can find.

i just want MY baby back
sad.png

i love the "eye liner" around bunnies eyes and the stripe down the back. she had black ears too but she was mostly white. soo beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom