Bunny survey!

idk but bunnies with red eyes freak me out! Is that wierd? Is this just me or are there other poeple like me?
hmm.png

I was always a little freaked out by red/pink eyes too, until we had our himmies. I got them because my oldest son wanted them and they were supposed to be so good with kids. I soon fell in love with their sweetness and got over the eye thing. I still prefer dark eyes, but the pink eyes don't freak me out anymore.

we have a minirex!! love em!!! however i have owned a minilop in the past too! great friendly breeds, mini rex is preferred with other animals and small children, the minilop we owned was scared all the time, we've have 2 of both

so i was thinking of getting a mini or holland lop bunny what is there general characteristics because i want one the loves to be cuddled and sit on my lap and loves to be held. is that usually how they are i know i need to tame and work with it though. what would BYC poeple suggest?
caf.gif

Quote:
Rabbits generally aren't the animal you want if you're after cuddly. They can be very independent minded. But a Himalayan might be good.

Back
Top Bottom