Burglary

Sorry to hear of your troubles. I agree that our beloved country no longer represents what the founding fathers had in mind. Yep, we are becoming a nanny state, no one can make their own decisions any more and a large portion of the population think they are Entitled to everything. My husband and I have worked very hard these past 25 years, no one gave us anything and all the "fine" ha things we have we busted our butts for and no one has the right to take that away, but they are trying wether it be the politicians or the scum bags.
Dogs are a great deterrent as is a loaded gun. Sorry to rant, it's one of those days. Glad to hear you got some of your stuff back.

I hear you but arent the politicians and smugbags the same thing,there all corrupt both sides......uh oh don't get me started!!!

So speaking of entitlements was watching the news earlier and apparently a building In one of our cities here had a partial wall collapse and about 18 families had to leave so the city is paying for there hotel stay,1 months rent and security deposit plus the cost of moving to a new place,can you imagine that gee I wonder who's gonna pay for that.I know it's alittle off subject sorry.

For a minute I thought you were gonna say the video was thrown out because of the further privacy rites of recording him without permission haha....Although that wouldn't surprise me nowadays...
O dear if that was the case i would prob be in jail right now - lol... The cameras even have a red ring at night for night vision & the IDIOT still didnt see them. You cant fix stupid
big_smile.png

Sorry to hear of your troubles. I agree that our beloved country no longer represents what the founding fathers had in mind. Yep, we are becoming a nanny state, no one can make their own decisions any more and a large portion of the population think they are Entitled to everything. My husband and I have worked very hard these past 25 years, no one gave us anything and all the "fine" ha things we have we busted our butts for and no one has the right to take that away, but they are trying wether it be the politicians or the scum bags.
Dogs are a great deterrent as is a loaded gun. Sorry to rant, it's one of those days. Glad to hear you got some of your stuff back.
Rant all you want - Hard working people getting screwed over by the lazy just angers me to no end.

Back
Top Bottom